Gladys Kamau is a linguistic and International Relations Specialist with B.A from Coventry University, UK. She has worked as a teaching assistant in Cardinal...view profile
The advancement of technology because of globalization has made the necessity of Social Integration evident in ACP regions and in the lives of individuals living there. Social Integration and welfare are vital in all aspects, departments, and sectors of ACP countries as it further promotes peace and security which makes sustainable development to be possible with ease.
ACP DYSS is a resourceful organization with dynamic young people from different continents, countries, and backgrounds of education. ACP DYSS takes the advantage of her diverse members to partner with ACP diaspora youth in Europe, UK and grassroot, and through re-education, discuss issues faced by ACP member countries and identify problems.
This will enable ACP young minds to jointly work together on identified issues, using a top-bottom approach to identify and carry out unique projects in order to find sustainable solutions to issues that are faced by ACP countries while respecting the cultural values and norms.
Finding solutions that work best would promote Pan Africanism effort and result to the achievement of collective self-dependency and self- realization.
- To promote cultural relativism in the ACP countries through re -education and working together with ACP youth and civil society organizations (CSOs) in ACP member countries.
- To collaborate with ACP diaspora youth, grassroot and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in ACP countries to find best practices to promote empowerment and mitigate inequality and social stratification.
- Network and connect all Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in ACP countries to empower themselves based on their values and identities to support the young CSOs and to promote capacity building among ACP youth for the development ACP countries.
- Act as a conduit between different ACP countries youth organisations and ACP diaspora youth organisation to promote collaboration and linkage for optimum solutions.
Key Project Areas:
– Silent Voice from a conflict zone
– The Growth of Young Organizations in Cameroon