JOB TITLE: COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE (VOLUNTARY POSITION)
Join our network of members across the world
As a Country Representative, you will act as a liaison officer, a facilitator and a consultant to ACP based youth and organisations. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Build a community of ACP youth in ACP countries.
- Organise, coordinate and oversee ACP youth during events (e.g. Youth Conference).
- Write project proposals and implement funded projects.
- Motivate and work directly with ACP youth to initiate and implement youth activities.
- Motivate ACP youth to be involved in developing initiatives and events.
- Engage in ACP youth sensitization campaign towards community development, capacity building and youth leadership and governance.
You are a tenacious and motivated person with a ‘‘Can Do’’ attitude, who is interested in joining the team of youth leaders that are geared towards building and shaping the future of the youth through Pan Africanism. In addition to that you:
- Must have a strong organisation skill as you will need to coordinate ACP youth for several events.
- Are open-minded, innovative, solution-oriented, and a true team player – gaining energy through collaboration with others.
- Are proactive and show great capacity to listen and learn about issues concerning ACP countries.
- Must have a strong interpersonal, communication skills and the ability to develop a healthy relationship with people.
- Show great ability to think strategically.
- Are flexible and willing to travel for youth events within or outside your country.
- Must have a minimum of Secondary School Certificate. Any higher education is an added advantage.
- Applicant MUST come from Africa, Caribbean or Pacific
- Applicants MUST be resident in Africa, Caribbean or Pacific
- Able to communicate in English or French.
- No work experience is needed for starters.
- However, an experience in youth leadership, governance and capacity building is an added advantage.
- Opportunity to mentor and be mentored in the core objective of youth development within the spirit of Pan Africanism.
- Opportune to interact with present and future youth leaders by engaging in the state of the art, youth leader events and discussions that will shape the Africanism context.
- Access to ACP DYSS robust infrastructure and accessories (personal official emails, social media platforms (website, Facebook etc.).
- Participate, organise and attend youth conferencing in 79 countries that make up African, Caribbean and Pacific regions.
- Contribute, build, and learn leadership and community development skills.
If you are interested and motivated in joining the team of youth leaders that are geared towards building and shaping the future of Pan Africanism, kindly complete the form below and upload your CV